Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Lot Has Happened: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday

On Sunday night We all went out for Mexican, which was good, not very Mexican, but still good. Then some of us went to the Irish pub to toast Sunny finishing her Graduate dissertation. On Monday we had class again and after, some of us went back to the public beach, however we did not encounter anything untoward. On Tuesday Ellie, Sunny, and I went to the private beach and enjoyed the chilly water. Then we went and had dinner at Ellie's where we ate a bean salad as well as a fruit salad and some gnocchi with a red veggie sauce. It was very yummy. After that we went and hung out with some of the exchange students living in Concordiaheim. We have discovered a beautiful Austrian version of Baileys. It can be bought as white, milk, or dark chocolate and it is so incredibly delicious. Today after course Gemma, Darren, Sunny, and I went into the city center to go shopping. On the way to the shopping center we passed a kiosk by the road where a man had chestnuts roasting on an open fire. It got me singing Christmas songs the rest of the day.   

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Claire for the blogs you posted today. It is nice to hear what is going on with you. I love you! Papaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I feel caught up now - thank you for keeping us posted. And did you try those chestnuts? Love you! Manny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not try the chestnuts. I do not even know how they are eaten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoot! I haven't ever eaten them either. You have to try them sometime and report. :- )

    ReplyDelete