Thursday, September 8, 2011
The Logistics
My flights were uneventful and my room was ready for me when I got here. Mom, there are overhead lights, however there was no toilet paper so I was glad to have grabbed my foundry waters wipies right before I left. I woke up at 9 this morning so that Marco (my sub-buddy) and I could go down to the international students office. I will not be able to start my registration until later because the office opened in the afternoon and Marco had to go to work. I opened a bank account on campus and it was free, since I am under the age of 26 (do accounts cost money in the states?). I am going to be heading into the city with Marco and a girl from Korea who is coming in tonight, on saturday so that I can pick up more supplies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment