Sunday, September 11, 2011
Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!
I did little to nothing today besides finishing unpacking and the likes. Nothing happened around the dorm (besides a party in the street last night that got a little crazy, and there might have been some fireworks, but I did not want to mix with the crazy austrians in the street to try to find out). While talking to my friend Becca, the one who goes to PRATT art institute in Brooklyn, my roommate arrived! I had just finished taking a shower and was in my pajamas and braless when a family of Austrians came into my room with a very confused looking Turkish girl, my roommate. After throwing on a jacket, I talked to the family and said that I would be able to take her to the university tomorrow morning for the beginning of the intensive german course and, looking relieved, they left. She (…. she keeps telling me her name but I have yet to figure it out) then told me that she spoke little to no English or German. So now we are at a stand still with her unpacking and me trying to stay out of her way, hoping she will go take a shower so that I can put on a bra. She seems very nice and has a friend going to Klagenfurt as well. I think I will now go sit on my bed and read, as well as try to sleep so that I can bring her to the international office tomorrow morning. We will be quite the pair. The American who knows little to no German with on idea as to why we are going to the international office and the girl who speaks neither language who knows why she needs to be there. :D I am excited for the adventure!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment