Thursday, September 8, 2011
My Internet
I had been having issues with getting my internet to work. The IT guy had some things to do last night so he was going to register my computer “later”. It still was not working this afternoon so I went up to see if he could help me. Outside his room there were shoes, shirts, towels, and a jacket air drying in the hall on racks, haphazardly shrewn about the hallway and white noise was drifting out of his open door. I knocked on his door and waited. He let out a low groan and gave a drowsy hello. I had awoken him from his afternoon nap :). When he saw me he gave a groggy “oh” and told me that my internet would be up in a half an hour and that he had forgotten to register my computer. After my own afternoon nap and trip to the grocery store my internet still was not working. My computer had decided that every ethernet outlet was an University of Northern Iowa outlet so we spent a good half hour trying to dissuade my computer of the assumption. I quite enjoyed it. He was pretty and his indian sitcom playing in his room was fun and now i have internet! So that’s fun too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment