Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Everyday Life
I haven't really know what to blog about because nothing really exciting has happened. Mostly what I have been doing is going to class, eating, watching online tv, and hanging out in the Irish pub. I recently went to Venice, Italy and it was gorgeous. The city is crumbling apart and looked to be doing so a quite a fast rate, however that just added onto it's charm. My classes consist of History of the American West, Cultures in Context, British Empire in Australia, and Romanticism. They are all quite interesting and I am enjoying my studies, however I do not enjoy the teaching style here. When the professors ask questions they are looking for a certain answer, and I was surprised to realize that I have never had a teacher like that before I came here. I think that really speaks to the quality of my education and the teaching style of America.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment